25th January 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Senior Internship in Kerala Medical College?

How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala Medical College? I've completed my MBBS from foreign university. What are the other requirements? Will it be a paid or unpaid internship?

29th May 2019, 11:17 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: How can I apply for Senior Internship in Kerala Medical College?

You can enroll in the internship program by submitting application through the websites of the concerned college. Then you may ask for internship transfer to another university in which you wished to do your internship.
There's a fixed quota for transfers to and from the college and a merit list is drawn for that you have to apply with in 15 days of declaration of your Third Prof. Part results to obtain a NOC from the Dean of your parent college. pay the prescribed fees and join the hospital with in 7days of allotment.
And of course it will be paid internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?