24th May 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my BE after a gap for 3 years which I left due to government job?

I was student of 3rd year BE in one of the college under Pune University. During 6th semester I got selected for government job. So I have joined there and after joining I took leaves and completed my 3rd year. Then I took a gap for three years because college and also a my govt dept haven't allowed me to do both the college and job at the same time. So now I wanted to complete my remaining 1 year of BE (4th year) and my dept will allow me this time as my probation period is over. So is it possible??

29th May 2019, 12:14 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I complete my BE after a gap for 3 years which I left due to government job?

You have to contact the registrar office of your college. You can visit your college to meet the registrar to discuss about this issue or you can first get the contact information of the registrar office of your college from the official website of your college.

The registrar of your college will give you the exact information that now how can you appear for final year exams of your BE. It is obvious that now you have to appear for the supplementary examinations to compete your final year.
But the procedure to apply for these supplementary examinations and when to apply will be all cleared by the registrar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?