25th December 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Medical College, Kerala for BDS student?

Hello
How to apply for internship in medical
college in kerala after completing bds
from private college in kerala,
i need a detailed procedure............

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  2. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  5. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  8. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  11. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  12. Procedure to do internship for a year in Kerala while studying BDS in Chennai?
  13. DRDO internship application procedure?
  14. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?