12th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?

Respected sir,
I am a citizen of uttarakhand and i do possess the state domicile for uttarakhand and i have cleared aieee cutoff marks and please tell me how can i apply for state counselling of uttarakhand via aieee marks yet i am qualified in aieee ,can i expect admission in govt college uttarakhand ,please guide me what to do next via calling me ,my no.is Manisha 7827276333.
My aieee state rank is 4273 (general) and i am girl canidate....tel me the dates and procedure for state counselling for uttarakhand.
EXPECTING A QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE.
sir plz plz rply.................

Related Questions:
  1. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  2. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  4. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  5. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech -- [New]
  6. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  7. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  8. Date of start of counseling of Uttarkhand State?
  9. Procedure for applying for Uttarkhand State Counseling?
  10. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  11. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  12. How can I get a good college from state counseling through AIEEE rank?
  13. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 5231 rank in Uttarkhand?
  14. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  15. Can I apply for AIEEE counseling after scoring 52 marks?
  16. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  17. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get in Uttarkhand after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
8th March 2012, 09:01 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?

friend you should aware about the counselling date of uttarkhand . choose the nearest counselling centre and report to them with adequate certificate and formailities
28th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

how to do state wise counselling through aieee rank???
4th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir how can we change our choices once we have fill some choices and submitted . plz reply me my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?