23rd August 2019, 11:48 AM
himanshB

How can I become an Airplane Pilot with B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I am Himanshu Bhart pursuing B.TECH in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM AKTU UNIVERSITY. I want to become an Airplane Pilot. So, how can I qualify the CDS examination? What should be a perfect strategy to achieve this goal?

31st August 2019, 07:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Airplane Pilot with B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

CDS or Combined Defence Services is a Defence exam conducted by UPSC every year twice for recruitment to defence services.

You can join Air Force wing by cracking CDS exam.

For cracking CDS Exam, you will have to qualify these stages:
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview (including Medical Test)

To crack CDS Exam Written Test, you must go through previous year question papers and solve them thoroughly. More and more questions you solve, more the confidence will build up.

I have attached few past year question papers of CDS exam with this post.

Along with that I have mentioned few CDS oriented books that will help you for cracking CDS exam.

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination (English) (Paperback)
Author: Tripathi, Brijesh|Author; Rawat, Satyajeet|Author; Goyal, Neetika|Author;
Released: 2018
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Price: Rs. 495

Pathfinder Cds Examination Conducted By Upsc (English) 3 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2018
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.460

Handbook of Mathematics - A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource {PB} (English) (Class 11th and 12th)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut
Price: Rs.120
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS I ENGLISH(10).pdf(587.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: pdf CDS I ENGLISH(11).pdf(448.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf CDS II ENGLISH(10).pdf(507.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: pdf CDS II mathematics(09).pdf(647.6 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?