3rd April 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue CA course after completing B.Sc so i want to know how can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th June 2017, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. The different levels of this course is:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Graduates and post graduates are directly eligible for second stage of this course. But for that they need to have certain specified percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. For commerce stream, candidate it is 55% and for non commerce stream it is 60%.

After Bachelor's degree in Physics, you can directly apply for CA IPCC stage if you have 60% marks. You can apply online at official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
25th December 2017, 10:53 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?

Yes, you can join in CA(Chartered Accountancy) course after the completion of your B.SC physics degree.
# Candidates who have passed in 10+2(12 th) or equivalent examination from recognised institution or college are eligible to apply for this course.
# And there is no age limit to apply for this course.
# To join in CA course, first we have to clear CA-CPT examination. And this exam is only for 12 th standard pass candidates and Graduates who scored less than 60% of marks in their bachelor degree.
# And the candidates who scored more than 60% of marks in Graduation or who have passed final examination of ICWAI or ICSI are exempted from this CA-CPT examination.
# CA-CPT exam is conducted in 2 sessions of 100 marks each.
-> Session-1: Fundamentals of Accountancy and Mercantile laws
-> Session-2 : Quantitative aptitude and General Economics.
25th September 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Where can i take coaching to clear ipcc after completion of phy hons
18th February 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can M.Sc physics holder study for CA?
3rd March 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?
But not above 60% in b.sc.
11th June 2021, 09:04 PM
Afreen0786

Chartered Accountancy is a professional practice of accounting, auditing, taxation, financial assessment,

Yes, you can apply After Bachelor's degree in Physics,
And CA IPCC stage if you have 60% marks.

As per ICAI, commerce graduates with 55% marks and other graduates with 60% marks can enrol themselves directly for Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?