9th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for girls after completing post graduation in electronics physics

What are the fields that a girl can join after completing post graduation in electronics physics . Is there scopes for girls in defence after completing post graduation in physics electronic? Can you please answer me to help get a job? Hope I will get some good suggestions from here!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for girls after completing post graduation in electronics physics
  2. Scopes for girls in defence after completing Post graduation in Electronics Physics?
  3. What is scope of physics after post graduation(physics)?
  4. Which all courses should I do after B.Sc to make my future bright?
  5. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  6. What are the career scope after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? Which skills should I learn to get a good job?
  7. What is the scope of Astrophysics field? Which post graduate course is good in this field?
  8. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  9. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?
  11. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  12. Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc Physics and Electronics?
  15. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  16. How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  17. Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation?
17th September 2016, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for girls after completing post graduation in electronics physics

You can try to clear NET/SET, if you have interest in becoming a lecturer in colleges. There is B.Ed option also for you, if you want to become a teacher in schools. Teaching profession is considered good for girls.

In defense there are not many options. On the basis of M.Sc qualification, you try for AFCAT Technical branch which has an age limit of 20 yo 27 years. Selection will be based on performance in written exam and AFSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?