9th September 2013, 02:03 PM
joseph samuel

How can I become a finance manager after studying MBA

Respected sir, I am studying MBA 1 year. I want to become a Finance Manager. I want to know how to approach a company for internship?. And list of companies offering internship for MBA students.

24th June 2014, 02:37 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a finance manager after studying MBA

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is one of the course which is in good demand in these days because of the excellent career scope for the candidates.

Yes. The candidates who have completed MBA course will be having the better chances to become Managers and this is the reason why all the candidates want to pursue MBA even though they are doing job.

One thing is sure that, you will not be given job opportunity as a Manager in any organization as you are new to their business and process.

Depending upon your performance in various roles for a specified period of time, you will be given promotion as a Manager.

To the best of my knowledge, it will take 7-12 years for an average candidate to become a Manager.

So, get good knowledge in your academics and enhance your communication skills so that you will get good job opportunities by showcasing these skills.

Try to opt for a MNC in the very beginning of your career itself.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?