27th November 2020, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a good Doctor after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have enrolled for the BSc Nursing program. I want to become a good Doctor. Kindly tell me after completing my BSc course how I can become a good Doctor? Please let me know immediately.

29th November 2020, 08:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a good Doctor after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Whatever one has opt in graduation does not count for MBBS/BDS course.
MBBS/BDS course,one must have done 12th in physics,chemistry and biology with 60 % minimum.
Though you had done nursing course in graduation then you can for further studies in nursing field only or if you are willing to do do medicine or BDS then you need to apply for entrance exam like NEET and choose for medicine field.
29th November 2020, 09:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a good Doctor after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Candidates with B.Sc Nursing qualification are not qualified to become a Doctor.

The required qualification to become Doctor is different in respect to what is needed to become Nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?