14th July 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a good qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?

how to become a good and qulified doctor after completing the bsc biotechnology to do the surgeries

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a good and qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology -- [New]
  9. What to do after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  11. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which course should I take in PG after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  14. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  15. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  16. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. What should i do after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
14th October 2016, 10:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a good qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?

Being a B.Sc in Biotechnology you are not eligible for becoming a doctor ( surgeon ) as the minimum educational qualification for being a doctor is MBBS degree course.

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and for this course the minimum requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of examination. Further after this you will have to pursue two years of MS ( Master of Surgery ) degree course to be a qualified surgery.

So to be doctor you will have to start your bachelor degree i.e; MBBS once again and for admission in the same course in government colleges you will have to qualify entrance examinations like NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?