15th November 2019, 01:25 PM
Fathima safeed

How can I a become a Government School Science Teacher after B.Sc?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Nursing and I am a female candidate. Can I get a Teacher job in any government schools to teach Science subjects to class 9th or 10th students? Or, other lower class students?

23rd November 2019, 12:26 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I a become a Government School Science Teacher after B.Sc?

You can not be a teacher of 9th and 10th standard having a B.sc( Nursing) cousre. To do so you should have done a normal B.sc course along with a B.ed course.
But don't worry , you can be a teache of primary level in government school. Just taking a D.lEd course from NCTE recognised institute will help you to be eligible for Teachers Eligibility Test( primary).
23rd November 2019, 12:33 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I a become a Government School Science Teacher after B.Sc?

You can not be a teacher of 9th and 10th standard having a B.sc( Nursing) cousre. To do so you should have done a normal B.sc course along with a B.ed course.
But don't worry , you can be a teache of primary level in government school. Just taking a D.lEd course from NCTE recognised institute will help you to be eligible for Teachers Eligibility Test( primary).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?