19th July 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU

Sir I m doing Bsc from IGNOU and I want to become a teacher in govt school is there be any problem in getting job( coz of IGNOU) And after Msc can i think of become professor? Sir please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  2. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Information about government teacher exam? I am pursuing MA from IGNOU
  5. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  6. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  7. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  8. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  9. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  10. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  11. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  12. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  13. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  14. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  16. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  17. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  18. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed

28th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I m doing Bsc from IGNOU and I want to become a teacher in govt school is there be any problem in getting job( coz of IGNOU) And after Msc can i think of become professor? Sir please guide me.
How to become a teacher in government school?

The candidate who wants to become a Teacher, the candidate need to be qualified in B.Ed and TET entrance exam as well.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Students who have finished their graduation can apply for the B.Ed course.
  • Students require a score of above 50% percent to get admittance into a college.
  • Students will also need to write an admission test.

After completing B. Ed course, the applicant need to be qualified in the TET entrance examination in order to get Teacher Job in Government school.

And after M.Sc, can I think of become professor?

Yes of course you have a chance to become a professor after M.Sc course. After completing M.Sc course you need to appear and qualified in CSIR NET exam which is conducted by UGC. The qualification needed for applying CSIR NET exam includes a master's degree in science stream from recognized university.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Those candidates who have completed their Master degree are eligible to apply for CSIR NET exam.
  • Candidates require a score of above 55 percent to be eligible for CSIR NET exam.
  • Applicants’ age should be less than or equal to 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC Candidates up to 03 years, SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years.
  • There is no age limit for Lectureship.

Official website:- www.ugcnetonline.in/

18th September 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU

I've done graduation from DU in POL SC HONS. (Regular)
Now I'm pursuing M.A. POL SC from IGNOU.
Can I become professor with a distant degree in masters ?
Would they prefer a distant M.A pursuer over others ?

28th February 2019, 11:13 AM
sajid98

Post Re: How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU

First of all you have to complete your B.ED EDUCATION course from a recognised institution.. then you are eligible for TET exam which is the very first step to be a teacher

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?