15th August 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a lecturer in geography? I am a TET qualified in Geography

I am TET quilified in GEOGRAPHY but i passed B.sc (Zoology )hons can i become a lecturer in geography ?

15th May 2016, 09:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in geography? I am a TET qualified in Geography

To become lecturer, candidates have to appear and qualify in NET/SET examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is master degree with minimum 55%. So you need to pursue master degree to appear for examination, but as you have bachelor degree in Zoology you are not eligible to pursue course in geography.

So, you need to qualify in entrance examination for becoming lecturer.
24th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in geography? I am a TET qualified in Geography

Sir, I've completed B.Sc in computer science.. Can I pursue a master degree in geography (MA or Msc.) in a recognised university?? If yes ,then what would be the best university to prefer and what resources should I follow to get qualified in the entrance exam ?
Another question is, is it possible to complete the entrance syllabus within a few month ,for a beginner ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?