7th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?

I have completed B.Sc. with 47% and M.Sc. with 75% from lucknow university. Now i am living in mumbai and wants to go for B.Ed. course. I want to know can i get admission here with my percentage. and what are the procedure to take admission. when entrance exam held n no. of school for B.Ed. in mumbai.

13th April 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?

now am doing Bsc geography, tourism and travel management.. i want to be a lecturer .. what course should i choose for my master degree?? shall i take msc. astrophysics or Msc geography?
20th September 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?

I have completed my bsc degree in biotechnology with 47%. Could you me suggest me some universities or private colleges so that I can pursue for masters in any course in biological sciences with this percentage?
22nd March 2015, 06:49 PM
mohitvats86

For getting admission in B.Ed. your graduation marks/percentage are considered not the Post-graduation marks/percentage, and one should have atleast 50% marks in his/her graduation for taking admission in B.Ed..
As you have have told that you have only 47% in B.Sc. you are not eligible for doing B.Ed.
Try to get admission in private universities, or fill the improvements form in your B.Sc. colleges so that in future you will not get any problem in career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?