12th May 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an MBBS Doctor after taking science in 11th?

Hi, now i finished sslc, i have 95%. My next plan is to take science in 11th then what i want to do for achieve my dream of doctor. Please help me

13th May 2017, 12:10 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an MBBS Doctor after taking science in 11th?

For doing MBBS you have to complete your intermediate in PCB group from a recognized board. After completion of your intermediate you have to give National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) which is an entrance exam for getting admission In MBBS. Once you qualify in this exam you can pursue MBBS from a good college. Thanks
13th May 2017, 10:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue an MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery )course, it is necessary to qualify in NEET conducted by CBSE.

The minimum qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with PCB as main paper with atleast 50%.

So, you have to pursue PCB stream in your 11th and 12th std to pursue MBBS or to make your dream come true.

For NEET examination details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
13th May 2017, 12:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After just passing 11th standard, you cannot become MBBS Doctor.

For that, firstly you will have to apply for medical entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, AFMC, etc.

After qualifying these exams, you will have to enroll yourself for MBBS course into designated medical institutes.

Then, after 5-6 years of study, you will become MBBS Doctor.
13th May 2017, 01:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To become an MBBS Doctor after passing your SSLC from a Government recognised board, you have to pursue Science stream in Medical field i.e., you need to opt the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard.

Once, you are done with your 12th standard Medical Science stream, you need to take admission in MBBS course. Admissions in MBBS course are generally done through State or National or University level entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, etc.,. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course and after completion of the course, you can become a Doctor.
13th May 2017, 05:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To be a doctor the basic educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Further after completion of your Class 12th with PCB group you will need to pursue MBBS degree course of five and a half years ( including one year of internship ) followed by MS ( Master of Surgery )/ MD ( Master of Doctor ) degree course and specilisation course.

Further for pursuing MBBS degree course from top medical colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Also for details regarding these examinations you can refer to their official links which are www.cbseneet.nic.in and www.aiimsexams.org respectively.
13th May 2017, 10:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. To get admission in MBBS, you need to clear National Eligibility cum Entrance test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year.

Eligibility criteria for CBSE NEET examination:

>>The educational qualification required for this entrance exam is 10+2 from a recognized board. You must opt for Science stream with PCB subjects in 12th. At least 50% marks in board exam is required to apply for NEET.

>>Candidate must have attained minimum age of 17 years to apply for this exam.

You need to prepare well for this exam. Aakash Institute is one of the best institutes for NEET exam preparation. NEET is of 720 marks and if you are able to clear this exam with 500 plus marks then you will definitely get admission in good medical college.
4th March 2022, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ms and mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?