24th March 2015, 04:38 PM
Anisha1w

Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?

I was a student in CBSE school. I had secure 90% in 10th grade. I chose Bio-Maths stream in 11th, but unfortunately, I failed.
Now, I'm unsure about what I have to do.
I'm thinking about doing in school with NIOS Board to complete 12th. My other option seems to be continuing in my same school of CBSE Board and repeating 11th by taking Commerce stream. And I really am not fond of Commerce, or about the idea of repeating another year.
I want to take up MBBS in the future, so If I take up NIOS, would I be able to? And plus, would it have any bad effects considering my future?
Also, would failing 11th, harm my future or my dream to become a doctor?

25th March 2015, 11:18 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?

Please note that

# I thoroughly go through your query. I came to know that you are presently so perplexed about your career.

# You are required career consultancy or advice from an expert.

# You have also expressed the wish of becoming doctor in your query. For this, you are required to opt Biology in 11th and 12th standards.

# You can even complete 10+2 from National Institute of Open School (NIOS) which is also your decision mentioned in the query.

# You have to start preparing for Pre-Medical Test (PMT) from right now in order to get admission in MBBS.

# For the better preparation you should have solid basic concept of subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

# Don't miss your classes in school or tuition. Regular attendance and better concentration level in class room surely help you performing better in the examination.

# You can even get familiar with latest trend and difficulty level by solving more and more old question paper.

# In case of further any doubt/query please free to communicate us in this forum.
26th March 2015, 07:48 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anisha1w View Post
I was a student in CBSE school. I had secure 90% in 10th grade. I chose Bio-Maths stream in 11th, but unfortunately, I failed.
Now, I'm unsure about what I have to do.
I'm thinking about doing in school with NIOS Board to complete 12th. My other option seems to be continuing in my same school of CBSE Board and repeating 11th by taking Commerce stream. And I really am not fond of Commerce, or about the idea of repeating another year.
I want to take up MBBS in the future, so If I take up NIOS, would I be able to? And plus, would it have any bad effects considering my future?
Also, would failing 11th, harm my future or my dream to become a doctor?
As you have mentioned that you want to do your 10+2 via a correspondence mode in Science stream and also you are thinking of studying Commerce stream in a regular mode . If you will study two different stream at one time then i am sorry to say your career is in danger as neither you can be in a corporate sector nor you can be a doctor . If you really want to become a doctor then i would suggest you to continue you science stream via regular mode only because science is basically deals with practical study which NIOS ( correspondence mode ) would not provide .

There is no harm in failing in a subject one might can fail , that does not mean that you are not capable of studying that subject what you require this is not to repeat your mistake and learn from your mistake rather . So i would suggest you to study one more year complete your 10+2 in science stream join b.sc colleg and then you can surely be a MBBS very soon .

Don't neglect your study !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?