25th December 2010, 09:36 PM
Rahul sri

Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?

sir my self Rahul srivastava i am student of biology i am donig class 11th pls give me some idea what i do after it because every one not become a doctor so help me

26th December 2010, 12:49 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?

There are many option for a biology student and it is not only MBBS but many more like
BDS for dental science
you can do even pharmacy that is also a boosting career these days

and even you can do B.Sc in biophysics, bio-gentic, Bio-technology,Microbiology bio-industrial and other related subjects..you can do B.Sc in it and then go for M.Sc in and then research and job in it..

It is not always matter that the biology should become doctor only there are a lot's and lot's of options are there but you need to decide your field of interest rather than any other criteria's!!!
26th December 2010, 02:12 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?

Good afternoon

Don't get Panic ,

well there are so many pretigious institude which provide you medical cources like

B.Pharma and after that M.pharma,
Nursing cources,
Dentist,
Lab assistant
Biotechnology filed

All mention filed have bright future you can apply in any filed..........then your future will be bright .........

Good luck..........
26th December 2010, 04:10 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?

hi....
after completing your mbbs you can go for higher education and do ms in your area of interest.
or you can prepare for civil services exams and try to clear it,as there have been many instances of mbbs students topping civil services exams
all the best
4th February 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me that when we take maths and biology in 11th then, wha are the career options in front of us???
17th February 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

if i failed to be select in medical test, then are the other potions
26th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

is bio required in 12 th to become eligible for biotechnology
28th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what r the career option for bio student rather than MBBS or BSC
28th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have taken bio and computers for 11th.but i dont know what should i make career in???
please help.......
16th April 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have chosen bio for 11th but many others of my grade have chosen both bio and maths, people say that without taking maths in 11th, one can't understand physics properly. what should I do? can I become a scientist by only taking biology?
3rd May 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

i have taken bio as ma main subject in xi and xii?? can i go for bcom??
3rd May 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th bio. Student and an average student thinking to do bsc. Agriculture now i am confuse what is the selection procedure for the collage , fee , from where i do my collage in (m.p) and what are the jobs in this feild,pleeeess.... Help me
7th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Doing 11th with biology and biotechnology...career options other than MBBS
1st September 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

after taking bio without maths in 11th and 12th what r career option other than mbbs ?
21st January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

is it good to take bio to an average student?
24th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is bio technology?
30th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to take physics , chemistry and biology in 11th , but I am tensed as I am not opting for maths. So can you please guide me about the career options in biology and chemistry . I know your answers will definitely help me . So please help me.....
30th March 2012, 10:39 PM
kaveribiswas

There are many option for a biology student and it is not only MBBS but many more like
BDS for dental science
you can do even pharmacy that is also a boosting career these days

and even you can do B.Sc in biophysics, bio-gentic, Bio-technology,Microbiology bio-industrial and other related subjects..you can do B.Sc in it and then go for M.Sc in and then research and job in it..
9th May 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i am cunfused to decide whether i should take maths or bio in science as a general category student
11th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

canone take maths computer group in 11th and go for biotechnology
18th June 2012, 01:00 AM
jhlkgrwl

There are many options available other than MBBS. Some are-

-Agriculture & its allied fields
-Bioinformatics
-Biometrics
-Biomedical science
-Biotechnology
-Genetics
-Home Science
-Horticulture
-Operations research
-Microbiology
-wildlife science and others
18th June 2012, 01:02 AM
jhlkgrwl

Thumbs up Re: Doing 11th with Biology as a subject : Career options available other then MBBS?

There are many options available other than MBBS. Some are-

-Agriculture & its allied fields
-Bioinformatics
-Biometrics
-Biomedical science
-Biotechnology
-Genetics
-Home Science
-Horticulture
-Operations research
-Microbiology
-wildlife science and others
11th April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option of taking PCB with fine arts in 11th cbse to bcome a doctor
17th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the name oof coerce about finger print analysis
7th November 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?