8th September 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after completing intermediate?

After completion of intermediate whate i have to study to become pilot and which collage is the best one in india

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after completing intermediate with MPC?
  2. How to become a Loco Pilot after completing intermediate? -- [New]
  3. Percentage to accomplish in intermediate for herculean pilot task? Physical qualities and courses to choose in intermediate?
  4. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  5. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  6. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
  7. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  8. How can I become a great Pilot after completing intermediate?
  9. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  10. How to become a pilot after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  12. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  13. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  14. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  15. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  16. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  17. Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%
  18. Can I become a Pilot after completing B.A with 74% in Saurashtra University?
19th March 2014, 12:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing intermediate?

You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
19th March 2014, 12:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing intermediate?

You can try your luck with the elite Indian Air Force. You should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. There are specific requirements for Air Force Pilot
Leg length 99.00cm 120.00cm
Thigh length Max 64.00cm
Sitting height 81.50cm 96.00cm
Height should be above 156 cms
You should not suffer from the below mentioned ailments;
Wax (Ears),Deviated Nasal Septum,Hydrocele/Phimosis
--Overweight/Underweight
--Gynaecomastia,Tonsillitis,Varicocele
-- must be free from serious diseases.
-- must not be any bone & joint disease.
-- must not have mental breakdown or fits.
-- chest must be fully expanded & not less than 81 c.m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?