19th August 2013, 12:07 PM
Rida mariyum

How can I become a Pilot? I am a girl

sir aslamoalaikum.sir i am a girl.and want to become a pilot for serving to my country.and an officer.can i apear in one field from both of these.

5th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? I am a girl

i want to become pilot..But i am not sure of wat type of pilot i should become...my ambitions seemed to be trapped between Pilot and doctor..So i am confused of wat to take..i quite ok at maths and physics......... I am a girls.....I need A suggestion on my doubts...And is the carrier of a pilot fruitful???????
7th May 2015, 05:52 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? I am a girl

Candidate can become a pilot after passing NDA exam conducted by UPSC every Year.

After Qualifying NDA exam you have to go through Indian Air Force and give the examination of Pilot post.If you qualify exam then get training to fly plane after that you can get job of Pilot.

Candidate who want to apply must pass his/her class 12th with PCM.And candidate must be a citizen of India.

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only Unmarried male are eligible

Candidate are selected on the basis of Prelims exam,Main exam and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?