23rd November 2011, 02:01 PM
sunder singh dahiya

What will I do to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a Girl?

chetna dahiya

dear sir,
i want to become a pilot in iaf and i'm doing my 12th (non-medical)and i'm 17 years old. i want to know that , females candidates can give the exam of nda or not , if girls are not eligieble for nda test then tell me what will i do for become a pilot in iaf. i'm wating for your reply 'SIR' and plz give me more information about this,........i'm really.........,damn excited,.. !!!

23rd November 2011, 04:13 PM
vinod.brijkishore.chauhan

Arrow Re: What will I do to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a Girl?

dear friend,

step1: The selection procedure begins immediately after you send your application forms. All application forms are first checked for eligibility after which you will receive a call letter for written test. For detailed information on how to apply, click here.

If you seek entry into the Flying Branch through the NDA or CDSE, your applications need to be sent to UPSC, New Delhi. UPSC conducts a written test twice a year in April & August (NDA) and April & September (CDSE). Advertisements for the examinations are released about six months in advance. Qualifying in these exams take you to step two.

Air Sqn NCC Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate holders can apply for NCC special entry for induction into Flying Branch through DG NCC / CO NCC Unit. Based on recommendations of DG NCC, they are directly called for SSB interview.

If you apply for Flying branch (SSC), Technical branch (PC/SSC) and Ground Duty branches (PC/SSC), you are required to send your application to Concerned Command HQs (as per details mentioned in the adveretisement) for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). All applicants whose applications are received by due date are called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres

Step 2 - Testing Officer Like Qualities

If you have successfully cleared Step 1, you will receive a call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi and Mysore. At the Air Force Selection Boards, you undergo a number of psychological tests, an interview and group tests, which are collectively called the Officer Like Qualities (OLQ) Tests. These tests are designed to gauge your potential and suitability as an officer in the Armed Forces.

Step 3 - Conducting of Medical Examinations
If you have applied for the Flying branch and are found suitable by the Selection Board, you would be sent to the Air Force Central Medical Establishment, New Delhi or the Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bengaluru for a thorough medical examination.

Step 4 - Preparing All India Merit List
An All India Merit List is compiled on the basis of your performance at the AFSB and subject to being medically fit. Based on the vacancies available in various branches / sub branches, Air HQ would issue joining instructions to join Air Force Academy for the training.
23rd November 2011, 04:19 PM
vinod.brijkishore.chauhan

Arrow Re: What will I do to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a Girl?

dear friend,

step1: The selection procedure begins immediately after you send your application forms. All application forms are first checked for eligibility after which you will receive a call letter for written test. For detailed information on how to apply, click here.

If you seek entry into the Flying Branch through the NDA or CDSE, your applications need to be sent to UPSC, New Delhi. UPSC conducts a written test twice a year in April & August (NDA) and April & September (CDSE). Advertisements for the examinations are released about six months in advance. Qualifying in these exams take you to step two.

Air Sqn NCC Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate holders can apply for NCC special entry for induction into Flying Branch through DG NCC / CO NCC Unit. Based on recommendations of DG NCC, they are directly called for SSB interview.

If you apply for Flying branch (SSC), Technical branch (PC/SSC) and Ground Duty branches (PC/SSC), you are required to send your application to Concerned Command HQs (as per details mentioned in the adveretisement) for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). All applicants whose applications are received by due date are called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres

Step 2 - Testing Officer Like Qualities

If you have successfully cleared Step 1, you will receive a call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi and Mysore. At the Air Force Selection Boards, you undergo a number of psychological tests, an interview and group tests, which are collectively called the Officer Like Qualities (OLQ) Tests. These tests are designed to gauge your potential and suitability as an officer in the Armed Forces.

Step 3 - Conducting of Medical Examinations
If you have applied for the Flying branch and are found suitable by the Selection Board, you would be sent to the Air Force Central Medical Establishment, New Delhi or the Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bengaluru for a thorough medical examination.

Step 4 - Preparing All India Merit List
An All India Merit List is compiled on the basis of your performance at the AFSB and subject to being medically fit. Based on the vacancies available in various branches / sub branches, Air HQ would issue joining instructions to join Air Force Academy for the training.
23rd November 2011, 04:20 PM
mahender singh rawat

Default Re: What will I do to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a Girl?

for sure you cannot give the exams for nda... you have to wait till you graduation. nd after that the only way to join indian airforce as pilot is prepare for AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST written exam.. nd forms are also available in navy as well ....the age limit is 17.5 - 23 .... so until ten go for the preperation . nd then hit them bad
25th February 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me about PABT test and how should we prepare for it.
11th April 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hw cn i become a fighter pilot as i m a 12th pass student as i m a girl child.
Plzzzzz mam/sir give me information about it.
My email id- [email protected]
17th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is ssc course give detail about it.
thanks a lot...........
15th November 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what can i do for become a news reader after passing 12th being a girl?
15th November 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what can i do for become a news reader after 12th ?
15th November 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what can i do for become a news reader after 12th
10th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Not happy..
Because there are not any replies that whether a girl could apply for pabt..
Plz reply soon
11th May 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What poor girls can do if they want to join Indian air force as pilot after 12 th pass. is there any exams like NDA ,I no that only boys can apply for NDA exams but i want to know that there is any exams for poor girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?