13th March 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a pilot if I am a girl? Can I join after 10th standard?

I am in std 9th .l want to become a pilote. But I don't know about what to do for become a pilote. I am a girl. Can I join a navvy pilote? And its answer is no then what will I do for become a camorsial pilote?can I join after 10th std?and what is the course of this? Please give me advice for this.
Kriyanshiba k. Jadeja

13th August 2015, 03:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a pilot if I am a girl? Can I join after 10th standard?

To join Indian Air Force as a pilot, you have to appear for either CDS(Common Defense Services) exam or AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) exam.

The CDS exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year in order to make recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam in order to join Air Force are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for IAF is from 19 years to 23 years.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The minimum height required for a female candidate is 152 cm.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam.

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

*Physical and Medical Test.

The Flying officers will receive salary of pay band of Rs.15,660/- to Rs.39,100/- per moth along with Grade pay,Military Service Pay,Dearness Allowance,Kit Maintenance Allowance,Transport Allowance,Flying Allowance,Special Force Allowance etc.,

AFCAT exam is conducted for 3 branches namely Technical Branch,Flying branch and Ground duty branch.

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT exam are as under :-

Educational Qualification :

For Technical Branch: Bachelor of Engineering .

For Ground duty branch : Graduation in any stream .

For Flying branch :Graduation in any discipline along with 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics

Age limit :

For Technical Branch: 18 - 28 years

For Ground duty branch : 20 - 23 years

For Flying branch : 19 - 23 years .

And if you wish to work as commercial pilot, then the eligibility criteria are as under:-

-The qualification required to become a pilot is 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.

-The candidate should have Commercial pilot's license, airline certifications.

-The candidate should have experience of 250 hours in flight

-Some key skills which are needed in a pilot are good depth perception, good communication and problem-solving skills,Quick reaction time.

-The technical skills required for a pilot are knowledge of on-board systems and ability to monitor them.
13th August 2015, 03:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a pilot if I am a girl? Can I join after 10th standard?

To join Indian Air Force as a pilot, you have to appear for either CDS(Common Defense Services) exam or AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) exam.

The CDS exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year in order to make recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam in order to join Air Force are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for IAF is from 19 years to 23 years.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The minimum height required for a female candidate is 152 cm.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam.

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

*Physical and Medical Test.

The Flying officers will receive salary of pay band of Rs.15,660/- to Rs.39,100/- per moth along with Grade pay,Military Service Pay,Dearness Allowance,Kit Maintenance Allowance,Transport Allowance,Flying Allowance,Special Force Allowance etc.,

AFCAT exam is conducted for 3 branches namely Technical Branch,Flying branch and Ground duty branch.

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT exam are as under :-

Educational Qualification :

For Technical Branch: Bachelor of Engineering .

For Ground duty branch : Graduation in any stream .

For Flying branch :Graduation in any discipline along with 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics

Age limit :

For Technical Branch: 18 - 28 years

For Ground duty branch : 20 - 23 years

For Flying branch : 19 - 23 years .

And if you wish to work as commercial pilot, then the eligibility criteria are as under:-

-The qualification required to become a pilot is 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.

-The candidate should have Commercial pilot's license, airline certifications.

-The candidate should have experience of 250 hours in flight

-Some key skills which are needed in a pilot are good depth perception, good communication and problem-solving skills,Quick reaction time.

-The technical skills required for a pilot are knowledge of on-board systems and ability to monitor them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?