24th June 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Professor in any Medical college being a BAMS student?

Hi friends, I am doing BAMS course. I want to become a Professor in any Medical college. So, I want to know that how I can become a Professor in any Medical college? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

25th June 2018, 04:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Professor in any Medical college being a BAMS student?

According to Medical Council of India, the candidate should have studied post graduation level degree in any related subject from any recognized university.

You cannot become a professor directly you need to first attend the interview conducted by the university. If you clear the interview then you'll be appointed as junior or assistant professor. After getting experience then you can become a professor.

For more detailed information visit the official website of MCI.
25th June 2018, 05:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Professor in any Medical college being a BAMS student?

To become a Professor in a medical college BAMS is not a sufficient Education. After completion of bachelor degree you have to pursue MD.Then only you will be eligible to become a lecturer or professor in a medical College.
25th November 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

can M.pharm graduate person apply for post of lecturer on BAMS college?
11th September 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

PG DIPLOMA IN PANCHKARMA CAN BECAME A ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN BAMS COLLEGE
27th June 2021, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is neet is compulsory for bams in punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?