19th February 2014, 02:54 PM
Inayatullah din

How can I become a RAW agent after studying 12th class?

My name is inayat i am studing in 12th class and i want to become best raw agent what i have to do

24th May 2015, 08:57 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a RAW agent after studying 12th class?

RAW is known as Research and Analysis Wing which is an intelligence agency under ministry of defence. There is not any direct recruitment for RAW.

For recruitment into RAW, the candidates are selected from military and paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record.

The selected candidate has to undergo severe tough training.

Candidates are required to be mentally alert, have analytical brain, able to adapt according to circumstances, able to travel long distances etc.

So, the first step to get into RAW is to get recruited in Indian army first of all.

One can join Indian Army through NDA or CDS exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria required for NDA exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 12th class of 10+2 education system from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy is Graduation in any discipline,Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate age should be in between 19 years to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?