28th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a software engineer in IIT?

i debasish dutta studying in salt brook academy dibrugarh want to become a software engineer in iit .At present i am studying in HS-second year.so answer me sir that how can i prepare for that

2nd November 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a software engineer in IIT?

what should i do to become an iit software engineer after 12 and it is easy to crack or not?
23rd February 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to Become a Software Engineer after Class 12
23rd August 2020, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a software engineer from iit..i completed my class twelve..nd,what is procedure to become a soft enginer after twelve..?
24th August 2020, 09:44 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How can I become a software engineer in IIT?

Score a minimum of 75% of marks in class 12th examination in order to be eligible for IIT JEE examination. Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can then study Computer Science engineering in any of the IITs. After the completion of your 4 year degree course, you can become a Software Engineer.
In addition to computer science theory, you of course need to learn how to code to in order to become a software developer
24th August 2020, 06:18 PM
Richa Gurav

Thumbs up Re: How can I become a software engineer in IIT?

To become a software engineer in IIT you have to be 10th passed out. After 10th choose the science stream for 11th and 12th where you will be studying physics, chemistry, and mathematics. You have to score more than 75% to become eligible for the IIT JEE examination. Once you clear entrance exams then take admission to any IIT engineering college and complete 4 years degree to become a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?