15th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a spy if I am a 12th passed students

sir,i am akshay sundar; pass my 12 class with 64 % can i become a spy

24th February 2013, 08:23 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How can I become a spy if I am a 12th passed students

I want you to understand spy is not a job. It may be a part of your job.

In situations like wars, I had heard of countries spying on each other. It may be through personel communication or through computer virus.

If you are specifically speaking about hacknig, there is an area of study for ethical hacking and is of great importance.

Ethical hacking basically means hacking your own system just to check whether the security systems are fine. Companies use such hackers to check that the there systems are well and good. You may choose this later in your career but for the time concentrate on your graduation.

Best of luck.
24th February 2013, 08:24 PM
shayasmk

I want you to understand spy is not a job. It may be a part of your job.

In situations like wars, I had heard of countries spying on each other. It may be through personel communication or through computer virus.

If you are specifically speaking about hacknig, there is an area of study for ethical hacking and is of great importance.

Ethical hacking basically means hacking your own system just to check whether the security systems are fine. Companies use such hackers to check that the there systems are well and good. You may choose this later in your career but for the time concentrate on your graduation.

Best of luck.
5th June 2020, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am really intrested and looking forward for becoming an agent serving for country I want to join IB after class 12 is there any way to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?