9th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?

I'm in 10th, I just wanted to know which board is good for me , I'm going for Mathematics and Science..,I just want to secure good (% age) in 12th standard ?? and do companies give preferance to students who passed out from cbse board rather than any state board or simply they want only good academic results in 12th and they have nothing to do with which board you passed out from...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  3. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  4. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  6. Unfair treatment with CBSE students at the time of examination
  7. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  10. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  11. Where will I get the forms of improvement? Is it necessary to contact old principal for it?
  12. How to give additional paper of punjabi throguh CBSE board
  13. Can NIOS students with above 60% marks apply for ISC/CBSE board? -- [New]
  14. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  17. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  18. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
23rd April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?

which board is gud for a student to complte for class 11 & 12? whether it is cbse board or isc or state board?
24th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?

does company give preference to CBSE board or state boards?
23rd June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

iwant to know the total subjects in 10th for cbsc board
10th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any additional weightage for cbse xii marks in tamilnadu professional courses admission
11th November 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How does a student chooses whether he would be joining CBSE or State in intermediate irrespctive of CBSE/STATE from 10th standard? please provide the detais.
27th January 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

my son is studying 10th tn state board. He wants to study 10 & 12 cbse.Is it a better decision?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?