27th August 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of CS course and the eligibility criteria?

What is fees of cs cours and eligibilty criteria of doing the course? please send me the detaisl

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  5. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  12. What is the basic criteria for BFA in Dance? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  16. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  18. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
28th September 2011, 11:01 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of CS course and the eligibility criteria?

The eligibility criteria of CS course is;

Foundation Course
10+2 passed or equivalent. (12th board appearing students also)

Intermediate Course
Passed Foundation Course
or Passed Graduation in any stream (other than Fine Arts)
or Passed Final exam of Chartered Accountancy
or Passed Final exam of Cost and Work Accounts.

Final Course
Intermediate course passed students.

Fee of the courses

The registration fee for Foundation Course is Rs.3600/-

The registration fee for Executive Course is
Rs.7000/- for commerce graduates
Rs.7750/- for other graduates
Rs.6500/- for Foundation passed student.

The fee for Professional course is
Rs.7500/-

** www.icsi.edu
6th March 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of ca
30th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am commerce graduate from 43.11% marks ! can i able to give cs intermediate exams ?
21st April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

for appearing to december 2012 exam of cs foundation what is the last date for that & fee details?
21st April 2012, 07:56 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is fees of cs cours and eligibilty criteria of doing the course? please send me the detaisl
COMPANY SECRETARY DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY

Career as a Company Secretary is not only prestigious and financially rewarding but also carries with it a high level of job satisfaction.
Stages to become a Company Secretary

The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

In addition, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the Executive Programme.

The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship

Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Besides, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months.

Foundation Programme which is of eight months duration can be pursued by 10+2 pass students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream

Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.

Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.Training:

A Student has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.

After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after his/her name i.e. Associate Company Secretary.

Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.

Cut off dates for admission to CS course:

For Foundation Programme

31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year
30th September for June Examination next year
7th May 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

In cs we have to give cpt also?
11th March 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 29 year old when i complete cs course a age limit is any problem get job.
25th February 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

is there is any age limit for registering for cs course
17th August 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done m.com in finance from hp university and mba in finance from symbiosis.can i join cs prog. by correspondance?
what will be the fee structure?
18th August 2014, 06:31 PM
piyushkapoor

After intermediate or graduation anyone can take the admission into CS course. Fee course is as per the educations level of the student.
15th December 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the way how I prepare for perusing CS at my age 37 yes? And how develop my career maintaining my family expense and how much time should be given being a working professional?
26th March 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

IS it mandatory to complete the training programme, How in service candidates or those who are working in GOVT service will do the training.
29th December 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have given CS Executive Exams Helded on December 2016... and Also iam having a Experience in Automobile company for 2 years on Diploma Basis... My Question is How CS will Help me and this Practical training is Enough or I have to Take training under CS Consultant.
11th April 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 yrs experience in IT purchase for MNC, recently I changed and shifted to Chennai for better prospects and life. But I have to leave the job and now sitting idle. As I am commerce graduate I would like to take up CS and my age is 37 yrs. Would this be a right choice ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?