26th January 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

With a diploma in general agriculture course, how can I become a teacher in technical school?

27th January 2022, 04:11 PM
Hera tabrez

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

To become an agricultural teacher you need to have bachelor's degree in agricultural science or equivalent subject and complete a teacher training program.
And it's also necessary to have a BEd degree from a recognised university.
Because schools, colleges do give preference to such candidates who have done BEd or any other teacher training.

29th January 2022, 01:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

To become a Teacher a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in education (BEd) with a minimum score of 55% marks, this pass percentage required may vary from school to school. There are various national and state-level examinations are available for admission into BEd programs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?