26th January 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

With a diploma in general agriculture course, how can I become a teacher in technical school?

27th January 2022, 04:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

To become an agricultural teacher you need to have bachelor's degree in agricultural science or equivalent subject and complete a teacher training program.
And it's also necessary to have a BEd degree from a recognised university.
Because schools, colleges do give preference to such candidates who have done BEd or any other teacher training.
29th January 2022, 01:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Teacher with Diploma in general Agriculture course?

To become a Teacher a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in education (BEd) with a minimum score of 55% marks, this pass percentage required may vary from school to school. There are various national and state-level examinations are available for admission into BEd programs.
7th August 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done craft course in general Agriculture and scored Distinction and lam willing to be a secondary teacher how can I do to meet that
19th September 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am Raphael mbatha and I scored c in KCSE, my passion is to do agricultural education and extension but with (c in biology and A-in agriculture) however according to TSC requirements one must have C and above in two teaching subjects,,I there any way I can persue my career please %uD83D%uDE4F?
19th April 2023, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Process of becoming a lecturer starting with diploma in Agriculture
25th May 2023, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

After completing bsc agriculture do we have opportunity
27th May 2023, 02:50 PM
eduking

There are courses like NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) available for you if you want to work as a teacher in nursery schools. If you are looking to reach agriculture colleges then you need to have higher qualifications like Post graduate or PhD level degrees course. Based on diploma qualification, it will be hard to become a teacher at an agricultural college.

Hence, you can go for nursery teaching courses which will allow you to get employment in teaching. It just requires you to have a class 12th or diploma qualification from a recognized board of education.
6th June 2023, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

J did my KCSE and got C-,then j want to pursue Diploma in General Agriculture;j got Biology D plain and Agriculture B.will j be permitted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?