25th June 2016, 11:11 PM
shivatheerdha v k

Solved question papers of IISER Aptitude test

Hello Sir, Without answers it's very difficult to prepare for exam. Can you please provide me the solved question papers or help to get it from someother site? Please answer.

25th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Solved question papers of IISER Aptitude test

Below are some of the model papers which will definitely help you in your preparation.
If you have any doubt then do revert back by asking the doubt. It will definitely be answered with the best possible explanation.
5th June 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me with some previous year IISER aptitude test question papers with solution.
9th June 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

58. A steel wire of length 1 meter is under a tension of 10 newtons. The speed of the transverse wave
excited in this wire is v. The wire is replaced by another steel wire of the same length but half the
diameter. What should be the tension in the replaced wire, so that, the speed of the wave stays
the same?
A. 40 N
B. 20 N
C. 5 N
D. 2.5 N

Please give
What is the answer
1st May 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
58. A steel wire of length 1 meter is under a tension of 10 newtons. The speed of the transverse wave
excited in this wire is v. The wire is replaced by another steel wire of the same length but half the
diameter. What should be the tension in the replaced wire, so that, the speed of the wave stays
the same?
A. 40 N
B. 20 N
C. 5 N
D. 2.5 N

Please give
What is the answer
v=√(TL/m)
L is length and m is mass
v=√(10/m)
Since L=1 meter
Since density remains same, the length is same but the area of cross section changes from πrē to πrē/4 the volume also changes to V/4 from the initial V
V= πrēL
Therefore the new mass is m/4
v= √(10/m)
Also, v=√(4T/m)
Hence T=10/4 = 2.5 N
7th May 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can we get anwers of model anwer papers mock test papers and practice papers ? How can we get?
19th May 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

The period of oscillation of a simple pendulum of length L suspend from the roof of a rocket accelerating upwards with a constant accelerating(g) is given by:
A.0
B2%u03C0%u221AL/2g
2%u03C0%u221AL/R
24th May 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Two isolated conducting spheres of radii 10 cm and 20 cm have charges QA and QB, respectively. What is the
final charge on the first sphere if the spheres are brought in contact and separated subsequently?
3rd June 2019, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

The figure shows a block of mass M attached to uncompressed spring of spring constant k resting on a frictionless surface. A bullet of mass m traveling with the constant horizontal velocity hits the block. Find the compression in the spring
24th February 2020, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Q. Consider 5 straight lines in a plane such that no two of them are parallel and no three of them intersect at a point. Then, the number of disjoint regions into which the plane is divided by these lines equals to
A. 17.
B. 18.
C. 16.
D. 20.
15th April 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered;6649473]58. A steel wire of length 1 meter is under a tension of 10 newtons. The speed of the transverse wave
the same?
A. 40 N
B. 20 N
C. 5 N
D. 2.5 N

Answer: 2.5 N
15th September 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

The angle between the tangents to the circles x2 y2 = 1 and x2 (y %uDBC0%uDC00 1)2 = 2 at the point (1; 0) is
17th September 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

A ladder of 5m in length is resting against a vertical wall.Bottom of the ladder is pulled along the ground away from the wall at the rate 1.5m/s.Length of the highest point of the ladder,when the foot of the ladder is 4m away from the wall,decreases at the rate of?
22nd December 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Please give the IISER 2020 question paper.
2nd September 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Arrange the following molecules in increasing order of acidity.
OH
O2N
OH
NO2
COOH
O2N
NH2
O2N
(I) (II) (III) (IV)
A. IV < II < I < III.
B. IV < I < II < III.
C. III < IV < I < II.
D. I < II < IV < III
please answer this question
6th June 2023, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my daughter is going to appear for the IISER entrance exam to be held on 24/6/23.she is in a fix on how to prepare for that. Pls provide last 5 years PYQ papers for hern also the expected que. For this year, if possible. I shall be very thankful to u. Pls send that on [email protected].
Thanx n regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?