24th July 2013, 10:23 PM
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1

How can i change from JNTY Hyderabad to JNTU Anantapur

respected sir,
i am from tirupathi sir i completed my course bpharmacy from jntuh but i am having backlogs sir due to my family position and financial status i am not able to continue my studies in hyderabad sir is there any chance to complete my degree (clear back logs from jntuanantapur) because it is near to me and i cleared the all fees of the colllege which i am studying under jntuh sir please suggest me sir any chance to continue my exams in jntuanantapur sir because now i got job in tirupathi...

Related Questions:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get a seat in JNTU from JNTU college of Anantapur or Pulivendula? 7 16th June 2019 03:47 PM
can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET? 12 31st July 2018 08:33 PM
How can I get M.Tech seat in Osmania or JNTU Kakinada or JNTU Anantapur? 22 31st January 2017 11:20 AM
How can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad or JNTU Kakinada University? My GATE score is 493 7 17th March 2015 04:25 AM
How may I change my branch from CSE to ECE after completing first year in CSE? I'm doing B.Tech from Vaagdevi institute of technology and science at JNTU(Anantapur)? 2 21st October 2012 02:41 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: