24th July 2013, 09:21 PM
harendrasinh

Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning?

I want to study Msc (Geo-informatics) in distance learning mode, please provide info. About some institutes which also conduct some practical training in this distance learning.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  2. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  3. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  4. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  7. Syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Is it possible to do practical traings of CA and CS at the same time? When is the earliest period one can start with practical training for CS? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  11. Fee and duration for CA course? How to gain practical experience?
  12. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  13. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  14. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?
  15. Details about the training institutes that offer practical training in Designing and Flying Aeroplane Models in India?
  16. For completing CS course how much time does it take to complete? Will the graduation help me in getting direct entry for intermediate in CS?
  17. How to prepare for ICWA Inter after passing graduation in B.Com(H)?
  18. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?