14th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I change the name on my 10th standard report card?

Hi, I want to change the name on my 10th standard report card as it is spelt wrongly...
due to this i am facing a lot problem in getting a passprot..
can anyone tell me the proceedure to change the name on the marks card ?

25th September 2011, 07:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I change the name on my 10th standard report card?

dear friend,

Generally at first you have to apply for passport online and then submit the form in your nearby passport office. After 15 to 30 days later they send your documents which you have been submitted in the passport office for verification and there they want all the original documents for verification.If there is any wrong or you have not the right documents then they send and tell to take this documents. And for you the spelling is not matched with the 10 th mark sheet.

Yes my friend I can feel your problem. Your name's spelling is wrong in 10th mark sheet and you are facing a great problem to get your passport.There are two general solution I can suggest you which are :

1. First of all in your verification, what the officer/watcher wants ? If you make a affidavit
of your 10 th mark sheet from court then it will be acceptable.

2. Otherwise, you can give a written application to the Board like CBSE, WBBSE etc. from
where you passed the 10th examination and meet to the corresponding officer. Take
suggestion from the officer and do just which he/she will say.

all the best.

good day.
25th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As your 10th standard report card spelt your name wrongly & u are facing the problem too but still it is not possible to change the name in that particular document.However the changes can be done according to the following procedure:

In case you wish to change your name, that also includes your father's/mother's name (!!) or even Surname you have to follow a very simple procedure.

1. Go to the State Government Press in the Capital City of your state.

2. Ask them for the form for change of name and obtain it.

3. Fill up the form and submit it (preferably then and there).

4. Pay the requisite Fees in cash. (Rs. 120/- in Maharashtra for routine (6-8 weeks for publication) and Rs. 620/- for urgent (2-3 weeks)).

5. The Press would publish the details of the change of your name (or father's/mother's name, or surname as be your case) and post you two copies of the Government Gazette or ask you to collect the same. The press would also let you know when they would publish the same.

6. Thereafter wherever you wish to submit your change of Name / Father's/mother's Name / Surname Proof, you can submit true copies of the relevant pages of the Gazette.

The procedure is adopted for the change in the date of birth and age and even for a change of religion.
13th October 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

how can change my address in online gate application form?
30th October 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Name in SSLC marksheet, Passport all to be changed one time. what is the procedure for this. Is it possible to be done from UAE
15th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hii my brother is doing b.tech 3rd year now,in his 10th certificate my father's name printed wrongly..actually his name is Y.V.L.N.Sastry but it printed like Y.L.N.Sastry in this the letter "V" was missed so please let me know the procedure how to change it...pleaseeeeeeee
2nd July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

my father name is krishna but it is menation in the sslc marks card it is krishnarao,now what are the proceder to change the name as krishna please suggest
12th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I WORK IN A PUBLIC SECTOR BANK AND I WANT TO CHANGE MY SURNAME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ?
12th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of change of surname for the employee of a public sector bank ?
13th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i have to change a letter of my father name in sslc .... please suggest any alternative method if have ?
14th August 2012, 09:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See this is really a tough problem that you are facing. I think by report card you mean the mark sheet of your 10th standard board examination. If that is the case then it will be a long term procedure. You must report this thing to your school. Your class teacher will tell you whether or not you have to make an application to your principal or not. This is how your school gets notified of the problem and it depends on the governing board of the school as how will they go about this entire procedure. Along with that you must also tell the board office about this. Go to their office and the concerned persons will tell you whom to make an application and how to go about it. But you have to be patient as this may take quite a while.
10th September 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

In my 10 standard marks card my father surname is missplet,i wanted correct that, as i am facing issue for appling passport (bangalore)

please do needful you also send me advise or sugesstion to my Email ID :[email protected]
5th November 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello .

I am Mohammed Yunus Beedi, But my name in my SSLC marks card is printed as Mohamed Yunus Beedi [only slight difference of single m in place of double m in - Mohammed ], ,
Now I am applying for passport but I want the correct name bcz I have continued with the correct name in my Degree certificates as Mohammed Yunus Beedi.
So please tell me the procedure for the correction of my name in SSLC marks card.
Thank You.
7th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have passed sslc in karnataka during 2003. In my marks card my father's name is spelled wrongly as DWARAKANTH N R. But actual name is DWARAKANATH N R.
Can anybody inform the procedure to get it correct?
7th November 2012, 10:19 PM
sudha001

Hello friend,
Firstly, i would like to suggest you that bring this correction of your name news to you respective class teacher and principal so that they can help you and guide you in a right path . If they cannot then visit the official page of your board and send an application regarding correction of your name. I am sure you will not find any problem as this the minor problem and respective board will surely help you.

Thank you.
21st November 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

HAI MY NAME IS GOPIKRISHNA AND MY FATHRS NAME IS RAMBABU: BUT MY NAME AND MY FATHERS WRONGLY ENTERD BY ADMINISTRETOR OF THE SCHOOL ;HEAR IS A PROBLEM IN MY RATION CARD OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS MY NAME WAS ENTERD GOPI KRISHNA MY FATHRS NAME IS RAMBABU; IN ISSUE ING OF CAST INCOME CERTIFICATE ITS WAS VERY PROBLEMATIC PLEASE GIVE A SUGGITION PLEASE HOW COULD I CHANGE MY NAME
21st November 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I CHANGE NAME IN 10TH CERTIFICAT
21st November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hai
my name is gopi krishna. my fathers name is rambabu .in school days my name and my fathrs name was wrongly how can i rectifi that problem
22nd November 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name in sslc certificate rajesh veernna badti but in other records only rajesh badti is there how can change surname in sslc certificte
16th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the pricedur for changing my dauters name in the sslc book .She is studing in SSLC now
26th December 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How can can change my father's name in the sslc book.
my fathers name is ravikumar but in sslc book ravipillai what is the procedure to change this error
8th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

how can i change tne name on my 12th marks card
10th marks card name is little different then puc
15th January 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

how can i change the birth certificate of wbbse after 4 years
18th January 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

good evning sir
how can i chnge the sslc mark sheet & diploma mark sheet pls procdure sir
i have problem in passport,& goverment exam
18th January 2013, 08:09 PM
pushp ranjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to change the name on my 10th standard report card as it is spelt wrongly...
due to this i am facing a lot problem in getting a passprot..
can anyone tell me the proceedure to change the name on the marks card ?
Hello !!

let me tell you that you are not so late in correcting your name.
so go and tell to your class teacher about the error in the name.
he will further consult your pricipal and some formalities will be done and your name will be corrected but if you do late than it will cost you too much and you will get irritated in solving this small problem.

so rush to your class teacher.

hope i am clear to you.
8th February 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Good morning to all
I want to change my name and father name in sslc marks card ,i had completed sslc in 2001 so plz any one tell procedure to correct regarding this..
8th February 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
i want to change my name in sslc marks card.can u tell the procedure .i had completed sslc in 2001.
25th February 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

My name is sachin alias praveen. But i am not comfortable with this name i want to change it as praveen kumar.is it possible?help me out
13th March 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am venkatesh,from nellore distic.i passed 10th class in 2008,but i face some problems,on certificat 16-07-1992 it is wrong ,my correct date of brith is 16-07-1992.how can i change dob in 10th marks list.please tel me how to change predure, please sir-
21st April 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi!my name is gopali taneja nd i have jst gven my 10 bord exm 2013 nd now in 11 i hve changed my schol But i m nt cmfortable with my name .can i change my name.............plz rply...........
21st April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi!my name is gopali taneja nd i have jst gven my 10 bord exm 2013 nd now in 11 i hve changed my schol But i m nt cmfortable with my name .can i change my name.............plz rply...........
14th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

my actual surname is roy, but it is written ray of my admit card and mark sheet of wbbse. How i do the correction ?
18th May 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

my mother name is farhana begum but in sslc mark card farhana paveen is there i ve to change it in farhana begum plz tell what i ve to do
26th May 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am Arun karthick.My name was entered as Arunkarthick in sslc but in pancard,license it was Arun karthick.there is a space between the name,so how can i chage the name in sslc.please help me friends.what r all the problem it will cause.
3rd June 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,i want to change my mark sheet with others sheet
14th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is Archana but in my 10th mark sheet it was typed Archana which was incorrect according to my 12th and graduation mark sheet. I have passed my 10th in 2003. due to this I face so much of problem in my govt. my job. sir please tell me what I do .
25th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

how can I change the name space in my sslc certificate? shanmugasundari
9th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

iam pass in sslc my name is mohammad is correct name is digree and puc but sslc marks card will be mistake one spelling /MQAMMAD )how to change
16th July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i changed my father and mother name in my 12th marksheet after getting my marksheet
8th August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone .. I'm Facing a similar Problem . I've applied for passport . My fathers Name is Different in Birth Certificate and SSLC marks Card ... I've Contacted some people . They suggested that I've Consult a Lawyer ant it will take Almost about 8 Months to get Corrected .. If anyone has got any easier solution PLEASE Help us Out .

Thank You
16th September 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.....i am passed m.p exam in 2008....how I van change my surname in m.p admit and marksheet
16th October 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

please help how to change in marks cards and documents which are belongings to me please suggest me how its possible
mine name was balasubramaniyam.p .instead of that balasubramanian .p it has become mistake as been done admission form
17th October 2013, 04:21 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

For this you have to publish a formal appeal in any of government news paper by paying a fixed amount about Rs. 150. Then you have to request for same to your concerned board enclosing a copy of your newspaper published in along with your 10th standard certificates and any other id proof.
5th November 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello!

My father's name appeared wrongly on my 10th marks sheet. How can I change my Father's name on my 10th standard markssheet? I compeleted my 10th in the year 1991-92.
23rd November 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR;

please help how to change in marks cards name.
mine name was somashekar.s .instead of that somashekhar.s . wrongly printed in my sslc marks card. i completed my sslc in the year of 2004-2005
23rd November 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR;

please help how to change in marks cards name.
mine name was somashekar.s .instead of that somashekhar.s . wrongly printed in my sslc marks card. i completed my sslc in the year of 2004-2005
13th December 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam complited sslc 2001 my marks card not mention mother name any problem in future job
23rd December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my name in SSLC marks card (correction only one letter has to ignore) end of my first name unnecessary used one extra letter "a". Please advice me how I can make it removed / changed on the SSLC Cerificate/Marks card. Please call to my mobile # 9844990468, I can take your help on this.

Regards,
Mr. Pai
30th December 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....my name is shabana....now i got married in to hindu family...legally i have change my name is Bhanu....in oter id ,ration card, driving licence, pan card all the ID's are there in the name of Bhanu only...but in my SSLC &PUC marks cad mentioned is Shabana ..i want to change it..is it possible to change it R not plz answer me.....2008 i pass out my SSLC IN Hyderabad Borad...
%u2022
30th December 2013, 01:10 PM
bhanu raavi

hello sir....my name is shabana....now i got married in to hindu family...legally i have change my name is Bhanu....in oter id ,ration card, driving licence, pan card all the ID's are there in the name of Bhanu only...but in my SSLC &PUC marks cad mentioned is Shabana ..i want to change it..is it possible to change it R not plz answer me.....2008 i pass out my SSLC IN Hyderabad Borad...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?