12th January 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of repeating class 11 after shifting to ISC board from CBSE board?

Hello. I am currently studying humanities in ISC board. But i want to continue with commerce because i had commerce in class 9 and 10. So what is the procedure of repeating class 11 shifting ISC board to another school with CBSE board. Urgent. Please help.

12th January 2016, 09:26 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of repeating class 11 after shifting to ISC board from CBSE board?

To change board to CBSE, you will need to write an application to your school principle to withdraw your documents submitted by you at the time of admission which will be needed at the time of further admission in 11th standard.

For admission in 11th standard, students must have following documents of 10th standard issued by recognized board
-Admit Card
-Mark Sheet
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate

All these documents are compulsory along with recent passport size photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?