27th October 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard?

What will happen if students change their schools from class 9th to 10th?
Will anything hamper the academics?
Will anything do to the marks achieved in the previous school? What would be the problems faced?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?
  3. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  7. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  10. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  14. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  15. Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?
  16. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?
  18. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
29th October 2015, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard?

It depends on you whether you will be affected or not. If you don't have any problem in changing schools then surely it will not affect your academics. It is just change of schools and if you study well and score well then nobody will ask you about your school.

Normally, most of the schools don't offer admission directly in class X and XII. Only in case of transfer of parents they give admission which is more common in government schools. In private schools there is no such issues.
30th October 2015, 09:15 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard?

Students can change their schools after 9th standard.
The necessary documents for admission in other school in 10th standard are
-Admit card of 9th standard
-Marks sheet of 9th standard
-Character certificate from previous school showing the student in not involved in any disciplinary action
-Transfer certificate from previous school.

Students need to complete admission process as early as possible in 10th standard such that it will not hamper the preparation of boards examination .
But, changing school in 10th standard is not a good idea as all schools do not provide admission in 10th standard if the student has completed 9th from other school.
So, you need to search the school which provide admission in such condition which may take time also, admission procedure is bit more complex than usual which will hamper the preparation of boards examination .
So, it will be better to continue from the same school in which you have completed 9th standard and change the school after 10th which will be very good option.
30th October 2015, 10:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no problem if you want to change your school after completing your 9th class.

You can definitely get admission in the 10th standard after completing the below given documents :

** A migration certificate.

** mark sheet of the 9th class.

** There must not be any reappear in any of the subject in the 9th class.

** Two passport size photographs.

** Your residential proof.

After submitting all the documents you simply have to fill the admission form.
17th June 2021, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I change 9th student matric to state board in this pandemic situation
4th May 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

There is any changing can be caused in 10 result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?