18th February 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I change wrong information in BITSAT application form 2015?

Dear sir I have wrongly type my in "name of examination board" in BITSAT 2015 application form please let me know it will creat any problem or not or how it can be change to correct one

18th February 2015, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change wrong information in BITSAT application form 2015?

If you do not correct the information that you entered immediately, it may harm your candidature. Hence, I suggest you to edit the Application Form as soon as possible (that too before last date of receipt of applications 20th February, 2015 till 5:00 PM). Since you entered "Name of the Examination board" wrongly which is not a very important field there may not be any problem to you. But to be in safe side, try to edit BITSAT 2015 Application form which can be accessed by clicking the link is provided below. Since you have already registered for BITSAT 2015, click on the bottom option. There you are required to enter the "Application Number" in the box provided there and click on PROCEED blue button to make changes.

Click here to Make Changes in BITSAT 2015 Application Form (On or before 20/02/2015)
18th February 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

If you had submitted your application form then nothing can be changed,
sorry to say but now you have to go with the wrong details.
18th February 2015, 10:08 PM
sarkarinp

I think you should edit the form before the last date because on acceptance after the examinations when they would re-check your details then a typo could cancel your candidature.

Hurry up, fix the error.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?