7th May 2012, 10:26 PM
hanumanth tulasidas kadam

How can I collect the exam call letter?

how can collect the exam call latter?....pleaes tell me how to do it

17th May 2012, 09:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I collect the exam call letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanumanth tulasidas kadam View Post
how can collect the exam call latter?....pleaes tell me how to do it
Since you have not mentioned the name of the specific examination you are going to appear for, the answer provided below is general in nature and may vary depending upon the examination.

Usually, the examination call letter, also referred as Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, are dispatched by the examination authority at the correspondence address provided by the candidate in the application form. However, now a days, most of the examination authority has also made the provision for downloading the examination call letter from their official website.

In order to get proper answer and the know the exact procedure to obtain the examination call letter of the particular examination you are going to appear for, please re-post you query and mention the name of the examination or at least the regulatory body conducting the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?