16th February 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I covert my rank from Deck Cadet to Able Seamen or AB?

Respected sir ,
I'm Anjal suresh im a deck cadet with indian cdc I having an experience of 12 mnth in a supply vessel but the company which I was sailing was not having RPSL so I just left that company while on my sign off time captain stamb my CDC my rank as AB. Now I'm not selecting in any of the company and my career is going to hell. As no company is selecting DECK CADET as GP rating as they telling me to complete GP rating course and approach them.But it is for me time waisting and loosing of money.so how I can convert my RANK to AB and how can I take watch keeping..Please give me a reply my mail id [email protected]

Thank you

12th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I covert my rank from Deck Cadet to Able Seamen or AB?

Good day, I am kuttipandi. I completed bsc nautical science and I have 9 month experience in Tug as a deck cadet. Can I join as a OS in fg vessel. Please reply me my mail ID is [email protected]. my number is 8056056534.
5th September 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can gp rating are eligible for bsc nautical degree after completion of 2nd mate FG COC
16th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, im complete my cadet training more than 26 month due to facing money problem I can't appear my 2nd mate exam so plz guide me I want to sail as a AB how can I get watch keeping certificate my mail [email protected] what is the procedure to change cadet CDC to AB rank
11th September 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,i am a deck Cadet .i completed My sea service 19 months,i can't appear 2nd mate exams because of financial problem and My family situation,am in trouble .i dont have any support .now i want to sail as OS ,AB ,,,So please tell Me ...what is the procedure to change from Cadet to AB .......My mail id [email protected]
5th November 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir can a deck cadet join as a os trainee and continue his career as AB nd BOSUN IN future their will be no problem na
12th December 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am a deck Cadet .i completed My sea service 19 months,i can't appear 2nd mate exams because of financial problem and My family situation,am in trouble .i dont have any support .now i want to sail as OS ,AB ,,,So please tell Me ...what is the procedure to change from Cadet to AB .......My mail id [email protected]
11th February 2022, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 14 months experience as a deck cadet but now i want to sail as a trainee OS or AB . So what is a procedure to become it.
27th July 2022, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I'm DNS candidate had passed in 2019 I had completed my 09 month sail as Deck cadet but on master checker sign off is not uploaded so I'm again like fresher, but now due to my financial condition I want to join as OS and get Indian watch keeping and COP so please guide for this and tell me after changing cadet to OS ( after 36 month ) may i eligible for Indian COC
Please reply on my email id
[email protected]
7th January 2023, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,i am a deck Cadet .i completed My sea service 19 months,i can't appear 2nd mate exams because of financial problem and My family situation,am in trouble .i dont have any support .now i want to sail as OS ,AB ,,,So please tell Me ...what is the procedure to change from Cadet to AB .......My mail id [email protected] reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?