21st September 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I crack the Accenture test within 7 days?

How can i crack the Accenture test with in 7 days.ya, i know its nt easy but i want to do it in anyway.so just tell me some tips nd tricks so i can acheive my goal..RUSH

8th April 2012, 08:36 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I crack the Accenture test within 7 days?

Hi

Accenture is one of the leading IT Companies in India and it goes to a lot of campus colleges to recruit B.Tech fresh candidates for training.

Now if you want to prepare for the Accenture Placements, 7 days are a very short time.

I would suggest you to work hard day night these 7 days so that you can crack the exam.

I am hereby uploading a few of the past years Accenture Placement Papers along with some practice Aptitude Questions.

Please download them and go through them so that you know what kind of questions are asked in the papers

Study the pattern and then practice more from the R.S Aggarwal book for the Quantitative Aptitude.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 2009.doc(25.5 KB, 1007 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 2010.doc(26.5 KB, 784 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 2011.doc(25.5 KB, 719 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper January 2012.doc(22.0 KB, 951 views)
File Type: zip Aptitude.zip(37.8 KB, 653 views)
8th April 2012, 09:08 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I crack the Accenture test within 7 days?

Hello friend to clear the ACCENTURE TEST you need to study the following books well like,

1. RS AGARWAL FOR APTITUDE.

2.SOLVE AS MANY QUESTION PAPERS OF THE ACCENTURE AS YOU CAN.

3.KEEP READING HR INTERVIEW BOOKS.

the test will be easy and highly scoring,usually the first two rounds are a bit tough.

If you are through then surely you can make it into the final round too.

There are lots of papers of accenture in,

1.www.chetanasforum.com.

2.www.placementpapers.com.

also try to collect from your other college friend, you can practice and crack the test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?