27th January 2022, 01:58 PM
gurdeep2004

How can I do BCA if done 12th without Maths but Computer Science?

I have taken commerce without maths in 12th and done the computer science privately from an institute ..now i want an admission in bca ..how can i get it//

31st January 2022, 01:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BCA if done 12th without Maths but Computer Science?

Yes. You can take admission in BCA even if you don't have cs in class 12th. It is not compulsory to have math or CS in class 12th to take admission in BCA.

Although there are some colleges where 12th grade math is required for admission.
31st January 2022, 02:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study the BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum score may vary from university to university. Admission to the course can be done either on the basis of merit or through entrance test performance and it completely depends on the university requirement.
31st January 2022, 02:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. The general eligibility criteria for BCA course is:

Candidate must have done senior secondary board of education from a recognized board of India. Minimum of 50% marks is required in 12th.

It is not necessary to have studied mathematics in 12th. Although some institutes take admission of candidates with mathematics in 12th.

You can apply for admission in BCA course with above qualification mentioned above. There are entrance exams like IPU CET for admission in this course. Some colleges also take direct admission.
31st January 2022, 04:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having not opted for Mathematics during your Class 12th education you are not eligible for pursuing BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course as for the same degree course class 12th with Mathematics as main subject is required.
31st January 2022, 04:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do BCA without Maths ,For BCA you must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

This is a graduate degree course. The duration of this course is 3 years.How can I do BCA if done 12th without Maths but Computer Science?
31st January 2022, 04:45 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do BCA without Maths ,For BCA you must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

This is a graduate degree course. The duration of this course is 3 years.
31st January 2022, 08:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The acronym BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a professional course of three years duration.

Necessary criteria to pursue this course is:

1. Minimum academic qualification is 12th from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject.

2. At least 50% marks in 12th is required.

You can apply for admission in BCA course without Mathematics subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?