9th March 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I do CA after B.Com?

WHAT IS CHARTEREd ACCOUNTANT?
AFTER B.COM WE LEARNT CA

19th March 2015, 03:43 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do CA after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT IS CHARTEREd ACCOUNTANT?
AFTER B.COM WE LEARNT CA
Yes, you can become a chartered accountant after completing your B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce).

Candidates who want to become a Chartered Accountant have to apply for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) as a first stage of selection. Once, you cleared the CPT exam then you become eligible for the second stage which is known as IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course).

Educational Qualifications:
~~ Candidates should have cleared at least their 10+2.

~~ Candidates from commerce back ground should have secured at least 50% marks.

~~ For non-commerce background candidates with maths it should be at least 60% and without maths it should be at least 55%.

~~ No any age restriction.
23rd March 2015, 08:17 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do CA after B.Com?

CA (Charted Accountant) is very reputed and safe to be a career option and a professional career option after it many doors will opened for you, After this course the your career must be on top as this is one of the best professional career option.

Educational qualification-:
Candidate should must be 12th to be admission in the CA( Charted accountant) course and then have to be passed out in CPT exam which is held as an entrance by institute of charted accountant.

On the 12th basis candidate should be securing the 50% marks in commerce stream then can apply for CPT.

Candidates with other stream also can apply for CPT if have passed 12th with Math with minimum of 50% marks.

After B.com graduation candidate have no percentage criteria to sit in CPT as on 12th standard only passed out candidate can apply.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?