4th January 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?

when would presidency college kolkata entrance exam for ARTS should be held , i want date for form of entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  2. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  4. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  6. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  8. List of the colleges having placement cell for BSc Maths?
  9. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  10. Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in Presidency Kolkata
  11. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  12. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  13. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  14. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  17. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  18. How much percentage of marks are needed to get admission in B.A Economics?
3rd May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?

what are the marks required for the admission in english honurce?is there is any entrance exam?from which date we wil get the forms?what is the last date of submission of forms?
9th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?

respected sir/mam..can you please inform me about the date of entrance exam and what are the things/syllabus we need to go through for the entrance exam?
12th June 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the expected date of arts admission test in presidency college?
20th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Presidency College Kolkata Entrance Exams held for Admissions to BA (HONS) English/Sociology be declared & where ?
13th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

when would presidency college kolkata entrance exam for ARTS should be held , i want date for form of entrance exam ?
9th June 2013, 08:49 PM
chikkna lalu gupta

why will i say... no no i wont say hehehe
15th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance examination date of philosophy honors?
23rd March 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of presedency college will held?What marks must obtain?What is the last date of form fillup of the entrnce exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?