16th October 2019, 03:05 PM
manojkr.d24

How can I do Diploma course with specialization in Electric?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and now I want to do Diploma course in Electronics. From where can I do? How can I do? What is Polytechnic Diploma? Is it different from normal Diploma course?

6th December 2020, 10:31 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: How can I do Diploma course with specialization in Electric?

Different institutes have different Diploma in Electrical Engineering eligibility criteria.

Candidates will have to pass class 10th board examination from a recognized state or central board with at least 50%.
Students should also have studied Science and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in both of them.
The person must have no backlog in the class 10 board exam.
In case of reserved category students, they would have to present their reservation certificates issued by the competent authorities.
Some institutes admit students through common entrance exams and thus the student must clear the exam to get admission in such colleges.
26th February 2021, 01:18 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: How can I do Diploma course with specialization in Electric?

To get admission in Diploma one must have completed their 10th with Science and Mathematics is compulsory as qualifying level.
There are several universities and institutes who provide Diploma in electrical. They conduct entrance exam which you have to clear to get admission in that institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?