18th December 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?

can i do btech after doing btech in computer science an d in how many years
my law is completed ? also suggest colleges for law.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  2. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  3. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  4. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course? -- [New]
  5. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  6. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  7. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  8. Should I do B.Tech CSE to become a software developer?
  9. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  10. Cutoff list of MGM Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College?
  11. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  12. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  13. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  14. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  15. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  16. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  18. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
20th April 2012, 01:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do btech after doing btech in computer science an d in how many years
my law is completed ? also suggest colleges for law.

After the completion of the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream, candidate are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. Admission are based on entrance exam conducted by the Universities. Following are the list of Universities offering 3 years LLB program along with the required percentage of marks in the Bachelors degree program:

Delhi University [50% aggregate marks]
Banaras Hindu University [45% aggregate marks]
Indian Law Society's Law College, Pune [45% aggregate marks]
Government Law College, Mumbai [45% aggregate marks]
Law College Dehradun [45% aggregate marks]
Baba Saheb Bhimrao [BSB] Ambedkar Law College [45% aggregate marks]
Balaji Law College [Pune] [45% aggregate marks]
ILS Law College (Pune] [45% aggregate marks]

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned University.
24th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?

CAN I DO LLB AFTER PASSING MA IN ART HISTORY FROM, NATONAL MUSEUM INSTITUTE OF HISTORY OF ART,CONSERVATION AND MUSEOLOGY
(DEEMED UNIVERSITY) DELHI ,SHAGUN
18th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do law after btech in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?