6th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.d in Hindi? I am a lecturer in mysore

I am a lecturer in mysore. I want to do my phd in hindi. But the percentage in masters degree is 53%. But in mphil 64% . Give me suggestion please.

4th February 2014, 01:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.d in Hindi? I am a lecturer in mysore

First of all, you need to have Masters level education in relevant subject of research for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?