11th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?

sir,

i had master degree in hindi and scored 60% marks form p.u.chd and also i qulifiy N.E.T and
J.R.F in hindi now i am doing job in the govt.sec in school .i want to do phd corrspondance how and which university i will have to do phd hindi

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  2. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  5. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  8. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  10. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  11. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  16. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  17. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Information about admission in PhD Hindi

28th August 2012, 05:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i had master degree in hindi and scored 60% marks form p.u.chd and also i qulifiy N.E.T and
J.R.F in hindi now i am doing job in the govt.sec in school .i want to do phd corrspondance how and which university i will have to do phd hindi

One of the most recognized University, which offers Correspondence Phd program in Hindi, is The Indira Gandhi National Open University. Candidate must hold a Masters Degree in the relevant Discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [50% for reserved candidates] from a recognized University. Candidate must also hold a M.Phil Degree. However, there may be exemption from having a M.Phil degree, given one possess a minimum experience in the research. Application has to be made in the prescribed format with a separate letter seeking exemption from M.Phil qualification, duly supported by relevant documents relating to research experience.

However, since, you have scored 60% aggregate in your Masters and have qualified NET and JRF, you will be exempted from the Written Test conducted for registration to the Phd program full time or part time mode and will be directly called in for interview.

Hence, for detail information, you may refer to the official website of some of those Universities which offers Phd program in the same.

20th September 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i had master degree in hindi and scored 60% marks and also clear
ugc net only lectureship. Can i eligible for doing Phd

19th June 2013, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

I have to do PHD in Hindi Full Time/Part Time .Pls give me information about from which university i can do the PHD in Hindi.
I got 50% aggrgate marks in MA Hindi.
Pls prvoide me details with phone No. if it is possible.Thanks

26th June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MA through distance eduation and got 60% marks in hindi,now can i be eligible for doing Phd ?

15th October 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got through Hindi Prathama exams of Mysore Hindi prachar Parishad,by first class.I am preparing my self for the Pravesh exam in month of February. Can I apply For the BA degree from IGNOU now?

20th January 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do PHD in hindi literature. i have done my bachelors in hindi literature. i had secured 55 percent marks. Can i do a PHD

12th May 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i im doing MA Hindi... i want to study phd hindi next year in part time pls give info about this

13th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Yes I have done pg in hindi can I do phd in hindi

18th July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BA history now i am studying in MA hindi after completing MA what can i do next

8th December 2014, 11:42 PM
jyoti mangl

I have done ma Hindi can i do PhD in hidhi i have no degree of MPhil i have only ma degree with 63% marks

29th April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done ma and net lecturer ship only how can I admission in phd

2nd July 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is meena kumari .done M.A with 60% and net exam two times so now, how can I do phd from ignou

22nd May 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MA Bed in Hindi.I want to do PhD or MPhil in Hindi .What should I do? How to take addition in PhD or MPhil courses?

31st July 2019, 01:42 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
Admission for this course is based on merit or entrance exams conducted by the colleges. Most of the colleges select students based on the marks obtained in their master’s degree or M.Phil degree for Ph.D. admissions. Some of the entrance exams are CVVET, NET, JRF, SLET etc. Students who are selected for entrance exam should attend the personal interview conducted by the college.
Thankyou

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?