20th August 2011, 07:54 PM
dharmendra kr. jha

How can I enter the B.Tech program in Cochin University?

sir how i enter for btech program in cochin univercity..what is the proceduer fo it

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Cochin University after passing 12th for B.Tech?
  2. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [New]
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Advanced Design of Structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Interior Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Sem Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Data Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-6th Sem-Dynamics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. On what address to send AIEEE Demand Draft?
  15. Jobs after B.Tech with less than 50% marks in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem CAD/CAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 5th Sem-Advanced Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st August 2011, 12:13 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I enter the B.Tech program in Cochin University?

dear friend.

CUSAT ranks as one of the best universities in India in the field of various Research and
Development area.

if you want to take admission in b.tech course from cochin university.

then for this you have to give the exam of CUSAT i.e Cochin University of Science and

Technology .Every year it conducts joints exam for the students who is eagar to take

the admission in b.tech.

so you should appear for the joint exam conducted by the Cochin University of Science

and Technology . after getting good rank you will be called for the counselling for

admission in different branch of the b.tech. the exam centre is across the country.

The on-campus recruiting program at CUSAT is being noted by various former company

professionals for its focus on industry requirements.
2nd June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter the B.Tech program in Cochin University?

can i get chemical engg in cusat? i have 1501 rank in muslim category and 13151 rank in general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?