2nd September 2013, 08:15 PM
yashwanth03

How can I enter in IT field or teaching field after doing MCA

I am doing 5th semester MCA,I am in confusion that i should enter IT field or Teaching filed.Some one tell about NET exam,regarding selection procedures,preparation,and if possible give some ones contact who have done NET exam after MCA.

31st August 2016, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter in IT field or teaching field after doing MCA

Yes, both the options either Information Technology field or teaching field is open for candidates of Master of Computer Application candidates.

>>You can get jobs in various IT Companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Wipro, Infosys etc. For all organizations recruitment drive, you must have minimum of 60% marks from standard 10th to master's degree. There should not be any active pending backlogs. You must not have more than two years of gap between studies.

You need to clear aptitude round, technical and HR interview for final selection.

>>In case of National Eligibility Test for entering in teaching field, you will have to appear for NET exam which is now conducted by CBSE on behalf of UGC. For this examination, minimum of 55% marks is required in master's degree. Once you clear NET exam, you can apply for vacancies in college where NET qualified candidates are eligible to apply. After interview, you will get job of a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?