9th July 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter LPU without any entrance exam?

hai iam praneeth reddy how i can enter into lpu without any entrance exam imean with paying money

10th May 2015, 02:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter LPU without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai iam praneeth reddy how i can enter into lpu without any entrance exam imean with paying money
LPU (Lovely Professional University) is one of the best universities in Punjab. The infrastructure of this university is good as compared to others, the lecturers are also well experienced. The best thing about this university is the academic environment. It is compulsory to attend the classes to be eligible to appear for the examination. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory to appear for the semester examination.

The admission in this university is done on the basis of LPU Entrance examination. If you have scored good marks in State & National Level examination, then you can also get admission in this university. Many candidates will get direct admission in LPU.

To get direct admission in this university, you have to score good percentage in your Previous examination. LPU has also provided you a scholarship, if you have scored more than 70% marks in your previous course.

If you have scored more than 60% marks in your Intermediate/Graduation course, then definitely you are eligible for direct admission in this university. Those who have not scored good marks in previous academics, then it is mandatory to pass the LPUNEST- 2015 entrance examination. The admission in LPU is already started, if you are interested then please visit the LPU Campus for admission.

If you have scored well in your previous examination or more than 60% marks, then you will get direct admission in Lovely professional university without paying any money.

Note: No admission is done through donation. For more details please visit the official website of LPU.
11th May 2015, 01:06 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: How can I enter LPU without any entrance exam?

Well friend lpu stands for lovely professional university which is one of the best university established in punjab.There are two modes of admission one is direct and the other is indirect.
To get direct admission in the university you must have secured at least 60% of marks in your 12th standard.
If you do not have that much of marks then you have to appear for the entrance exam if you clear that then you will get admission in that.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?