10th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Lovely Professional University come under AIEEE?

respected sir i want to know that whether the lovely professional university is the university of aieee

17th August 2011, 12:05 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Does Lovely Professional University come under AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir i want to know that whether the lovely professional university is the university of aieee

Lovely Professional University (LPU) is the top rated private college of India. Its ranking and placement is also good among the all private college of India. It gives batter facility and standard quality education to the own student. It takes admission in the B.Tech course through the own entrance exam and as well as through AIEEE entrance examination. The Lovely Professional University (LPU) is recognize by University Grant Commission (UGC).

This University offer many course like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA...etc. This University conducts the own entrance test for the admission in the various course. If you want to know any more information regarding admission procedure of Lovely Professional University then please visit the official website of LPU :- http://www.lpu.in

Regards
~Mukul~
17th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Deepak2709

no it doesn't have the aicte.BUT IT IS HAVING THE ACCREDETION FOR UGC.MORE OVER THE UNIVERSITY PROVIDES EXCELLENT FACILITIES AND FEATURES ..ALONG WITH PLACEMENT
17th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes Lovely Professional university comes under AIEEE & comes under self financed deemed university.This university is recognized by UGC & conducts many graduate as well as post graduate programmes.The seats are limited for each course & it depends upon the intake capacity which is considered on the basis of written test.For more details you can visit to the website as under & check the stats of Lovely Professional University under the heading of self financed deemed universities /other colleges-

http://entrance.icbse.com/aieee/colleges/
17th August 2011, 02:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Where to get forms for NDA Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?

Where would i get the form of NDA? Please tell. I am in class x. i want to crack nda exam.
17th August 2011, 02:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

Lovely Professional University is recognized by university grant commission. The distance program offered by the institute is approved by the Distance Education Council.

The institute, apart from UGC and DEC, is affiliated by Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, The Institution of Engineers etc.

For further information, refer to the official website of Lovely Professional University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?