19th May 2012, 02:51 PM
nirav079

How can I find oil question paper of IEI Institute?

how can i found the oil question paper of iei institute?...pleaes tell me how

24th July 2019, 10:47 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How can I find oil question paper of IEI Institute?

For appearing AMIE, One has to become a member of IEI (The Institution of Engineers). After getting membership of IEI, One can appear AMIE examination. AMIE examination is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December every year. AMIE is equivalent course to B.E/B.Tech in India and abroad recognized by AICTE, PSC, UPSC, Government of India, All State Government of India. Such, students through AMIE can study degree engineering in distance mode and get recognized engineering degree.

AMIE Examination
AMIE course is divided into two parts (1) Section A (2) Section B. In Section A, diploma holders will have to study total 4 subjects and (10+2) holders will have to study total 10 subjects. After passing all subjects of Section A, students can move for Section B subjects. In Section B, students can choose a particular discipline and will have to study total 9 subjects wherein 6 subjects are compulsory and 3 subjects are optional. Apart from 9 subjects in section B, laboratory experiments and projects are also included in Section B. In one semester, students can appear maximum 4 subjects.

Section A Subjects
1) Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
2) Material Science and Engineering
3) Computing and Informatics
4) Society and Environment
5) Mechanical Science
6) Engineering Physics and Chemistry
7) Engineering Drawings and Graphics
8) Electronics and Instrumentation
9) Engineering Mathematics
10) Electrical Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?